- Great weekend and we got a lot of stuff done around the house. Specifically my wife did an awesome job with our flower beds!
- My brother is graduating this weekend and I’ll be flying out to Huntington. Can’t wait to hang out with my family but to also spend some time with some old friends.
- Every now and then I look for some fun things to lighten up my day…most recently that has been through the blog “Texts From Dog”. If you haven’t been to this site yet, and you have a dog, you have to go. It’s worth it.
- If you like action movies, you should see the Avengers. I you like Marvel comics, you NEED to see the Avengers. One of my favorite movies in a while. The Marvel movies keep getting better and better.
- This weekend we hosted two churches at LCBC for something we call Saturdays @ LCBC. We do our best to share the “why” behind what we do. I got to hear the debrief session for the one church called Living Waters. They are in the middle of tweaking and changing some things at their church. Keep an eye on them, they have some solid staff and volunteers and a passion like I haven’t seen in a long time. They are going to be brining their best, I can just tell.
What’s new in your world?